Studio Theatre is now a not for profit organization
We are one of Long Island’s oldest and finest theaters, and have been in operation for more than 50 years. We hope that Studio Theatre will run for another 50 years, but WE NEED YOUR HELP. In addition to ticket sales, your tax deductible donations help us to present first rate theatre for a discerning audience.
Ensure that Studio Theatre remains a center for the arts on Long Island. There are many ways to give:
- “Patron Level” for donations of up to $250
- “Benefactor Level” for donations over $250
- “Silver Sponsor” – $1000+ (includes listing in our Playbill for one full season, plus on the Studio Theatre web site, AND VIP tickets)
- “Gold Sponsor” – $2500+ (includes all of the above, a quarter page ad in our Playbill AND recognition from the stage at performances)
- “Platinum Sponsor” – $5000+ (includes all of the above, a half page ad, PLUS a special champagne reception)
- “Milestone Sponsor” – $10000 + (includes all of the above, a full page ad, AND credit as PRESENTER above the title for one full season)
We are also pleased to offer full NAMING RIGHTS to Studio Theatre for five years (contact Executive Artistic Director David Dubin, or Executive Producer Mike Vellecca to discuss).
As our thank you for supporting the arts on Long Island, Patrons and Benefactors will receive a Studio Theatre logo gift and name recognition in our Playbill for a full season.
All donations can be made at the theatre in person or by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for championing high quality theatre and the arts – see you at the show.
David Dubin and Mike Vellecca
Studio Theatre of LI, a not for profit corporation